Home‎ > ‎Announcements‎ > ‎

Club Kit Update

posted 15 Jan 2015, 03:23 by Lara Taylor   [ updated 15 Jan 2015, 03:24 ]
Apologies for the lack of information regarding the club kit order which you were all invoiced for in mid November. We were acting in good faith asking for payment, having been told by the UK supplier that the process would be complete and the kit ready to go into production straight away, with an estimated 6-8 weeks timeline.

Unfortunately there were subsequently more issues, including an extraordinarily long delay in receiving the final designs to sign off on. 

The current status is that Castelli are in possession of the complete order form and there is only one more set of approvals that needs to be made before kit goes into production. We have been assured that the production will be prioritised and have received a substantial discount as compensation for the delays, all of which has been passed on to you.

As soon as we have a firm ETA for receipt of the kit, you will be informed.

Please let Lara know in the meantime if you have any questions.